» Signature Eco Chic
» Waxing & Tinting
» Makeup Application
» Hand & Foot Treatments
» Organic Spray Tanning
» Men's Spa Treatments
» Spa Packages
» Hair: Cuts, Style & Colour
A more natural alternative for a beautiful, bronzed,
‘just been on holiday’ sunless tan.
Package of 6 • $180
Before Your spray tan Appointment
- The day before your appointment you should do a full body exfoliation to remove any dry, dead skin cells for the most even tanning results.
- Shave or wax the day before your tan so that your pores have time to close and avoid any ‘dotting’ effects on your spray tan.
THE DAY OF YOUR spray tan Appointment
- Do not apply deodorants, moisturizers or perfumes the day of your appointment. These can prevent proper absorption of the tanning solution.
- We recommend wearing dark, loose clothing that does not rub on your skin to your appointment, however spray tan will wash out of most fabrics.
- We also suggest that you don’t wear a bra immediately after your tan and bring flip-flops to wear after your appointment if possible.
- We offer disposable bras and panties for you to wear during your spray tan if that is your preference.
- Avoid perspiration/sweating and getting water on your fresh spray tan until your tan has fully developed (6 hours).
- Swimming pools containing chlorine will fade your tan faster than you may like. To extend the life of your spray tan avoid chlorinated swimming pools.
- Use a gentle soap or body wash when showering or bathing to maintain your spray tan. Avoid using products containing exfoliants or DHA’s / BHA’s.
- Do not wash with a loofah or any rough sponges when you have a spray tan.
- After showers or bathing pat yourself dry, do not rub your skin with a towel.
- Apply moisturizer daily after your spray tan to keep your skin hydrated and maintain it’s colour. Do not use a moisturizer that has exfoliating properties as it will cause your tan to fade.